Monday, June 28, 2010

caring too much.

This morning started out wonderfully. Sawyer is healthy and growing like he should, the ultrasound was great and the appointment was quick and easy.


Then my sitter sends Cody home in a pair of sandals that no longer fit either of her boys. JUST YESTERDAY, I told Tony that I thought Cody's sandals were getting too small. So she puts him in these sandals and tells Tony that his feet were practically hanging out of his little shoes, which makes me feel like World's crappiest mom. I don't know why, but there you have it. I'm way too sensitive over stupid things.

Anyway, my kiddos are healthy and that's all that matters, right? Today I am going to start reading the book 'The Love Dare' which is a Christian devotional on strengthening your marriage. I'm looking forward to it, if anything to learn more about things I can do to improve us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...