Tuesday, June 29, 2010

double-edged sword.

oh, how I miss the days of being home with Cody! I swear, when I am able to be home with him again, I will do everything I can to NOT take it for granted like I did. The whole time I was home with him I wanted to be working and be out with adults.

Now, it breaks my heart to drop him off at the sitter everytime, even though I know he's in good hands. I miss so much during the day and he's learned things I could never teach him, but no one will ever love that kid like I do.

I can only pray that Tony will get the UAV job so he'll get a bonus and we can afford to pay off some debt. I will stay home with the boys either way, because I refuse to spend my life paying someone else to raise our children.

I just wish there was a way to make it happen now, so I could be there for my little man and spend some time with him. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...