Thursday, July 1, 2010

a hard lesson.

I'm not normally too anal about who watches Cody. I've had a few sitters I knew weren't a good fit, so I found someone else. There's one girl who has watched him a few times, and while she seems like a nice person, I just don't feel a connection with her. One day she wasn't available, so she had a friend of hers watch Cody. I ADORE the woman who watched him that time, and of course it's my luck that she's moving next week. Anyway, she kinda told me that the woman who had watched him wasn't really that great.

She's a nice person, but this morning was the last straw. When I got there, she told me that her and her kids weren't feeling well. I was pretty frustrated, because, really? Why couldn't she have called me last night so I could make other arrangements? Of course, seeing how it was 8:00 am, I had no choice but to leave Cody there.

There's more to it, but I really don't feel like going in to all the details. Long story short, I learned more about her that proved to me she is not a good fit as a sitter for Cody. So I called another sitter who has been highly recommended to me about a million times by the other woman, and she is watching the Codester next Thursday. I'm looking forward to it since I've heard so many good things about her. Fingers crossed that she will be a good fit.

I'm so over the daycare/babysitter situation. I want so badly to be with my little man.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! How frustrating! I hope you find a better permanent solution for your little man! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...