Sunday, July 11, 2010

nesting?

I'm wondering if the nesting phase came early to the Trionfo house. Yesterday I cleaned and disinfected all of Cody's toys (to include the toy box), shampooed the carpet in the bedrooms and hallway (living room is today after church), cleaned the kitchen, set up Sawyer's bedding and emptied his room, and did some laundry.

It felt really good to get it done, and I love looking down the hallway at clean carpet. I'm definitely looking forward to having a clean living room too.

Hopefully I can get everything else done today so that tomorrow after work I can just relax before Tony comes home on Tuesday. I'm also going to get registered for school today so I can start getting ready to quit my damn job, woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...