Sunday, July 18, 2010

God is Good.

Tony went to church with me again this morning. I don't know why he goes, but I am SO thankful the last two times. Maybe he knows how much it means to me, and maybe somewhere deep down he feels like he needs God. I'm so new at this whole religion thing, but I know how much I need it and it makes my heart so happy when he goes with me.

On the way home he said he learned a lot and that he enjoyed it. I love hearing that and I hope he'll continue to go with me when he isn't in the field.

I'm really glad he took leave this tour, if anything so we could have a little time together. He's finally painting the dresser we bought for Cody right now, too, so we'll be able to get his room finished soon.

I don't always understand the way God works, but I know I'm blessed. I can only hope that I will learn more and grow as a person through him. And I pray that he will continue to take care of Tony and help him with the things he needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...