30 Things my Kids Should know about me, day 1
20 Random Facts about myself.
1. I can pick the correct amount of hangers for a pile of clothes without counting, almost every time.
2. I drink a cup of tea almost every night, & I find it just as satisfying as booze used to be.
3. The song "Springsteen" by Eric Church will NEVER get old.
4. I still have my first pair of Doc Marten's, given to me by my first real boyfriend, as a tribute to the grunge days.
5. I always put my left shoe on first.
6. I cannot sleep unless I have pajama pants on. No matter how warm it is.
7. I slept with my stuffed rabbit until I was pregnant with Cody. I even had it on my wedding night. (Sorry Tony)
8. I have an obsession with lip gloss.
9. Cody was born on my mom's birthday, even thought I swore that kid would have his own birthday. Then Sawyer was born on my friend Kristi's birthday. Apparently my kids don't like having their own birthdays.
10. & along with Sawyer's birthday, the day before he was born I was in early labor & we were looking at houses. I told our Realtor that I was in labor & he's all, "shouldn't you be in the hospital?"
11. I love being on my parents ranch & checking out the animals. I can't wait until we retire so I can get our own animals & feed them & ride around on 4 wheelers. It's so much fun.
12. I asked Tony to marry me. Most people know the story, but I still find it fun to talk about because that kind of stuff never happens.
13. I have a texture thing. I can't eat jello or mushrooms or oysters or anything slimy. Ugh.
14. I think the desert is the most beautiful thing ever. Sad that my husband thinks it's ugly. Equally sad? He doesn't really like Mexican food.
15. I love the smell of my dogs. Even when they stink, I like the dog smell.
16. I'm pretty sure pinterest is the greatest thing ever.
17. I don't watch scary movies. I'm still afraid of Freddy Kruger. I won't sleep for days when I watch them.
18. I don't talk about politics. I don't think it's anyone's business what I believe or who I vote for. However, I'm happy to listen to others rant & rave.
19. Most duty stations I was at I hated until I left. There's a saying that goes, "Your best duty station is always your last." It's true.
20. I can't get over how ridiculously cute my kids are. Even when they misbehave, they are SO. DAMN. CUTE.