Friday, January 4, 2013

Day Two.

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have & explain how they became fears.  (this one is going to be tough)

1.  I am terrified of snakes.  Growing up in Arizona you'd think I'd be used to them, but I'm absolutely horrified at the thought of encountering one (or multiple).


2.  I'm scared that I'm not doing a good job at motherhood.  I think every parent feels this way, but every single day I feel as though I'm failing them in some way.


3.  I feel that I'm not a good enough Christian.  I am still so new to learning about how this all works & honestly, I have a lot of doubt.  I don't know much about the bible (although I am learning more every day with my bible reading plan) & I hesitate to explain my faith- not because I'm embarrassed or scared, but because I don't know how to tell people that I just *know* he's there. I wonder though, if I'm doing it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...