Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day Seven

30 things my kids should know about me, day 7.
What is your dream job, & why?

I wish this were an easy question for me to answer.  There are a few things I've always wanted to do, in no particular order:

1. Be a radio personality.  I always wanted to be a DJ so that I could play awesome music since music is one of the most important things in my life.

2.  I would LOVE to be a forensics lab tech.  I'll be starting school again in the next month or two to get my degree in Criminal Justice with a concentration on forensics.  I think it would be awesome to process crime scenes without having to be an actual police officer.

3.  I always wanted to be a mom.  I dreamed of being a stay at home mom with unwavering patience, the ideal "soccer mom" that made cookies, cleaned house, & toted the kids everywhere in my minivan.  Turns out I am a stay at home mom, but I have practically NO patience with my kids, I can't bake at all, & I don't have a minivan.  I love my kiddos more than anything but I feel as though I'm failing more often than not, lol.  But they're alive at the end of the day so I must be doing something right!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...