Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day Five

30 Things My Kids Should Know about me, Day 5.
What are 5 things that would make you most happy right now?

I have a feeling these are going to come off as selfish, so be it.  I know we should be happy & thankful with what we have & generally, I am- but this is one of those days & that's just the way it is.

1.  To be out of debt.  It scares me daily that we struggle so much just to pay our bills & that payday isn't until next week & there's only $7.95 in our account right now.  I'm scared that we'll never catch up & that it's going to bite us in the butt later for making such crap decisions.  99% of my stress comes from our finances.


2.  To magically lose 15 lbs.  40 down, 15 to go- & they're harder than the last 40!

3.  To find out what it is that I really want to do with my life.  I wish I were one of those people that knew what I wanted to be or do, but alas, I'm not & at 31, I STILL don't know.

4.  To have a buyer for this house.  That would eliminate a good chunk of our debt & help with my stress level.  It's a good house.  I know it needs some work, but MAN, it's got SO much potential.

5.  To be better at actually playing with my boys.  I find that I really stink at getting down & playing with them, & I'm trying to make it a point to do that every. day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...