Friday, January 11, 2013

Day Eight

30 Things my kids should know, day 8.

What are 5 passions you have?
in no particular order.

1.  My family.  Every single person in this family drives me crazy, but I wouldn't trade a soul for all the money in China.


2.  Music.  If it weren't for music, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  I can't imagine not knowing or loving the music that's influenced my life.

3.  Lip Gloss.  What can I say?  I love it.


4.  My friends.  I'm not always the greatest friend & sometimes I stink at keeping in touch, but MAN, do I love my friends.  I know some of the most amazing people & I'm SO thankful for every single one of them.


5.  God.  This one is new to me.  I've always been a believer, but my faith in Christ has grown by leaps & bounds the last few years.  He is so good & I'm SO blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...