Thursday, November 25, 2010

blessings.

Thanksgiving. What a great day to remember all we're thankful for, all we have & will have, and the amazing grace God has given.

The third time was a charm, the house we put an offer on was accepted, so we will be closing on a very cool house on the 17th of December. I have two beautiful sons that mean the absolute world to me. I'm married to a good man who, despite his lack of romance and short temper, works very hard to take care of his family and I love him more than words can say. I have a great family- they drive me crazy but I couldn't ask for more loving people.

Yes, I'd say I'm truly blessed by God and thankful for all he's given me. I do wish we could celebrate today but Tony is coming in from the field and we have no plans. At least we will be together.

I hope all of you have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...