Wednesday, July 20, 2011

weight loss.

I'm finally into my pre-pregnancy (pre-Cody) clothes.  While this is cause for celebration, it's not enough.  I was overweight when I got pregnant, so I've definitely got a lot to go.  Since my last post on weight loss, May 23, I've only lost two pounds.  TWO.  That's ridiculous.

When Tony is in the field, I eat out of boredom.  I don't exercise because I'm so exhausted.  I've done nothing but make excuses & I'm tired of it.

So last night, since Tony was home, I went running.  I ran somewhere between a mile & a half & two miles.  I couldn't get the stupid runkeeper thing to work to tell me how far I went.

Then today, Tony left but once I put the boys down I did a yoga workout.  I'm done.  I'm tired of it.

I'm currently a size 16.  My goal size is a 14.  My weight is 202 lbs, my goal weight is 170.  I CAN DO THIS.

I'm going to stop making excuses.  I'm going to make this happen, not just for myself, but so my kiddos have a healthy mom.  So, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...