Saturday, October 9, 2010

I hate not knowing.

Tony took his test today. He said it was really easy, and that he "felt dumb" just by taking it, as in he lost IQ points by doing so. The lady told him they aren't hiring as many people as they initially intended to, and that the hiring process could take up to a year and a half instead of 6 months to a year. I REFUSE to up and move to Baltimore to wait up to a year and a half for him to have a job.

I would give ANYTHING for him to get out of the missile field and stay in the Air Force. I'm not ready to get out, no matter how appealing Baltimore sounds. He doesn't even sound like he wants to be there, anyway.

God, please. Tell us what to do. I'm scared and stressed and I NEED to know what we're supposed to do.

On another note, our worship pastor at my church released his first album, called 'Til the End'. If you're at all interested in Christian Rock, I highly recommend it. Especially the song 'Til the End', it moves me in ways I can't explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...