Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mark.

In my journey to know Jesus for the last year, I've failed to keep up (well, really I've failed to even start) reading the bible.

Yesterday I made a vow to change that. I started with the Gospel of Mark, as it chronicles what Jesus was doing up to his death. I also bought a journal to write down scriptures that jump out at me and also to keep a prayer journal.

I read the majority of Mark last night, and it was awesome. When I went to bed, I felt at peace. I'm thankful to be able to do it, and I really hope I can continue to be motivated.

Tonight I'll finish Mark and then tomorrow I will move on to Matthew. As for today, I have some serious packing to do. We're moving in 4 days to our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...