Friday, December 17, 2010

my boys.

I complain a lot about what a pain in the rear Cody is and how frustrating it is that Sawyer CONSTANTLY wants to be held.

But as I was driving home today from Sawyer's 2 month appointment with the pedi, I realized how much my life has changed in the last 3 years and how amazing it is. Even on hard days, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. Cody & Sawyer are the light of my life. I can't even begin to imagine my life without them and I am SO thankful that God chose to bless me with two boys who are so amazing.

No matter how much Cody misbehaves, no matter how much Sawyer cries, I know that no one will ever love these children more than Tony & I possibly could.

The days of Cody being a baby are long gone, and Sawyer's are already limited- time flies so inexplicably fast and I can't imagine how much more amazing they will become, even though I know it's truly possible through God's great work.

I'm so thankful he chose me to be the mother to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...