Wednesday, December 29, 2010

tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the big day!  I'm pretty excited to get into our house & have a place of our own.  When Tony & I moved in together it was in my townhouse that I bought in South Carolina, & here it's military housing so this is *technically* our first home together.  I'm really looking forward to being able to decorate & make it our own.

I'm a little nervous about how Cody will do in the new house.  I know Sawyer won't know the difference since he's not that old, but I know Cody will probably be a little weirded out by it.  I'm crossing my fingers that he'll adjust quickly & sleep well.

I'm in love with the whole country home decor, so it will be fun to paint the walls & turn it into something we'll love.  I really can't wait! :)

We'll be without Internet for a few days, so this will be my last post until then.

Adios, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...