Monday, January 17, 2011

Maybe I'm a little over-sensitive...

The other day, I posted on facebook about how I wanted more followers for my blog.  It was a little ridiculous in retrospect, because people aren't going to read this if they don't want to, & really?  Who asks for followers?  I'm not THAT interesting.

Ahem.  Moving on.  I received a message on facebook from one of my friends who had gone through & read my entire blog when I posted the link.  Sweet, right?  Well, in her message she gave me a lot of information/advice about how I'm doing things with Cody, because I guess to her it seemed I was really struggling with him & I was overwhelmed.

Perhaps I do get overwhelmed.  & perhaps the Codester drives me up the wall from time to time.  He's a toddler.  & as much as I like this woman & respect her opinion (I mean that, woman, if you read this)- I found myself frustrated because I truly didn't think I spent that much time complaining about Cody.  & to read a line that says, "I know Cody is driving you crazy, but right now he needs you".  Pardon my French, but NO SHIT.  I give my entire life to that kid & Sawyer EVERY SINGLE DAY.  & I also find myself a little miffed to read that from someone who doesn't even HAVE CHILDREN.

& I'm all about advice from those who have experience & have been there, done that.  But reading that made me feel, for a split second at least, about two feet tall.  Because that little man is my world.  & I don't always feel like Mother of the Year- but NO ONE on this Earth will EVER love that kid like I love him.

With that, goodnight.  I'm off to attempt some sleep.

P.S.  If you followed my blog because I was whining about it & you truly didn't want to, I won't be offended if you stop following. :)

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I love all things Brandis related - your laugh, your cry, your opinions, your complaining, your joys, your newfound love of our Lord, your beautiful face...the list could go on and on.


    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome mom. Period. This whole toddler thing sucks, but you just do what you can to get through it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...