Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day.

It's times like this when I wished my husband read my blog.  I was thinking earlier about what the perfect gift for me would be this Valentine's Day.

I would love for Tony to hand me $50 & send me out the door & tell me not to come back for at least 5 hours.  That sounds like bliss.

I would buy a latte at Starbucks & then spend the rest of those precious hours wandering places like Ross, TJ Maxx, Kohl's, & Bed, Bath & Beyond.  I would buy a bunch of random crap that we don't really NEED but would look super cute in our home, & perhaps a new shirt for myself or a piece of jewelry.  I might even get a cheap haircut since I'm so overdue.

Amazing how times have changed.  3 years ago I wanted some big dramatic, romantic evening, complete with flowers & jewels.  Now I want a few hours to myself, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...