Monday, March 4, 2013

Day Ten

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me, Day 10.

This is a hard one for me, mostly because I usually post my blog posts on facebook & I'm not really sure that I want anyone reading this.

Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Seriously, this is one of those moments that I really don't know if I should write.  I've had a gazillion embarrassing moments, anyone who knows me knows how clumsy & stupid I am.

I think I embarrass myself at least once or twice a week by making a comment that's taken the wrong way.  I'm constantly doing the open mouth, insert foot thing.  I'm pitiful & I expect too much out of people & I get crazy bothered when things don't go my way.  Whomever said 'Expectation is the Root of all Heartache' wasn't kidding.  As a result, I look like a jackass when I ask 'why?' when chances are, whatever happened was no big deal but I took it the wrong way.  Heck, just the other day I was crossing a street & some guy stopped to let me pass & as I waved & started to run across I tripped & barely stayed upright to cross said street.  He was laughing as he drove off.

Embarrassing moments happen often & truth be told, I'd rather not post the MOST embarrassing moment.  It's something I'll keep between myself, my junior high boyfriend, & half of Toltec Elementary School (those that could potentially remember definitely don't read my blog).

I guess for now I'll just keep it that way.  I prefer knowing that few people in my life now know the story & now, most of you will be wondering but will (hopefully) be kind enough to refrain from asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...