Monday, September 27, 2010

I hate money.

I'm trying to get our budget back on track since we fell off the Dave Ramsey wagon. I'm having a hard time because we're trying to save as much as possible for the pending Baltimore move, but it's really hard to save when you don't really make enough to pay bills.

I'm so scared that we're not going to be able to pay our bills in Baltimore and I don't really know how to get any cheaper then we already are. I coupon like crazy, all of Cody and Sawyer's clothes are used, I buy in bulk and *most* of the time we eat at home and don't do anything that special. Of course I know there are places where I could improve. However, for the most part, we live pretty cheaply. I don't know what else to do.

I really hope that we get some answers soon about what our next step should be, and find a way to know what the right decisions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...