Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Tony has decided not to interview for the vehicle section job. Honestly, it's not a job he would really enjoy, he only applied for it because it was a Mon-Fri job that would enable him to be home nightly and attend the flight school.

But he had a long talk with his parents yesterday and we've been doing a lot of thinking, and since he was assigned a test date with Baltimore County, we've decided to go for it.

We're both scared to not have that "cushion" of the military, but Tony would be staying National Guard and we'd conveniently have the help of his family since we'd be there with them anyway.

So in about 3 weeks, he's going to fly to Baltimore and test. If it goes well and the rest of the hiring process goes well, it would appear that we are getting out of the military and moving to Baltimore. I'm dreading telling my mother this information. It would be a heck of a lot easier if she just read this stupid blog, but seeing as how I only have a few followers who likely have better things to do than listen to me ramble on and on about this, I can't say I blame her for not reading.

So, fingers crossed that we're able to plan for this the right way and make it happen.

Also, let's hope I don't go into labor while Tony is in Baltimore. Because I will be 37 weeks pregnant. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is good news for you!!!! Is that Baltimore, Maryland you're speaking of???


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...