Wednesday, September 1, 2010

it's been a hot minute!

our truck died, and fluke of all flukes, it was the computer system which was not covered by our warranty. So, $1500 later, we got it back. And then my computer got a nasty virus. Thankfully, that didn't take very much money to fix, but things have been a little hectic.

Tony took leave so he's been home for like 12 days, which leaves even less time. Cody is saying "pease" now, which is the absolute CUTEST thing ever. I need to get it on video.

Anyway, I just wanted to let all three of my followers know what's going on, I will have lots of time this weekend to update and come up with something interesting and witty to talk about.

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE!!!

    I was tooootally there when he said it for one of the first times - or was it the first time??

    SO EXCITING he is starting to get the hang of talking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am, it was THE first time when you were here! Now, he says it anytime he wants something and it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...