Saturday, March 12, 2011

The big 3-0.

This past Thursday was my 30th birthday.  It wasn't as bad as I anticipated, honestly I think I made a bigger deal out of it than need be.

It was a FABULOUS day.  Early in the morning, Tony had to go to medical to fight with Tricare, so I stayed home with the boys.  When he came home, he surprised me with this:
I asked him to take it back because God knows we can't afford it.  He refused by saying that I never buy anything for myself & that I never do anything for myself, so I deserved it.  I wish I could say I made him, but I caved because I've been wanting this camera for like 2 years.  Also, with our tax return I had ordered this;
which I had wanted ever since I was pregnant with Sawyer, & it arrived on my birthday.  

The boys & I went out for lunch, then ran a few errands.  After that we came home & I went to shop at Ross & TJ Maxx with the money my awesome in-laws had sent me & buy some groceries.  Then I came home, we had dinner, & watched the Big Bang Theory.

All in all, I'd say it was a pretty darn good 30th birthday.
I'm so blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...