Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Major.

I've reached a point where I'm trying to figure out where to go.  My major in school is Early Childhood Education.  I don't intend to teach young children, IF I became a teacher I'd want to teach at least junior high.  But it initially was a stepping stone to set me up to become a Librarian.

Unfortunately, I can't wrap my mind around it.  I keep going back to Criminal Justice.  I think after all those years as a cop it has become part of me.

The problem with it is that I would more than likely have to work shift work, which doesn't work with Tony's schedule or the kids.

I'm so torn.

2 comments:

  1. I think you would be an awesome librarian! Think of how peaceful your work would be...silence all day long! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My degree is in criminal justice too- my plan for when the kids are older is to be a juvenile probation officer- have you thought about that? You get to work with kids AND you get a gun and badge :) the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...