Thursday, March 17, 2011

practice what I preach.



In the last few days, I've had a few people tell me that they find comfort in my new relationship with God. Since I've started this journey, it's been a whirlwind of emotion & I can only say that I'm so thankful to have gotten to where I am.

I have a very, very. very long way to go though. & it's time to make it happen. I want more than anything to raise my children the right way & I want to stand in Christ's light. I need to make some changes- my starting point is much further than I've ever been, but I'm not close enough. I want to KNOW God.

My main goal is to continue reading the bible, every day. I can't talk about it if I don't know what I'm talking about- so now I need to stop making excuses & start making time.

2 comments:

  1. do you know how incredibly amazing you are? this is the best decision you will ever make :) i'm so proud of you and look forward to hearing about God's abundant blessing on your life- i love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you on your daily reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...