Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the kitchen floor.

After a (very) rough two days, I am busting my butt to get this house clean & prepared for the arrival of one of my BFF's this coming Sunday.  My dear sweet amigo Kristi is coming to visit, & I'm putting on the dog.

So, with that, I made it my mission to get the house clean.  Ever tried to clean with an almost two year old, almost 5 month old, and two drooling basset hounds?  It's not as easy as it sounds.

So, tonight, I swept & mopped the kitchen floor.  I give it 30 minutes until it's a disaster all over again.

It's time to get some spring cleaning going on in this house.

On another note, my pretty awesome husband comes home tomorrow!  So I probably shouldn't clean too much, since he pretty much trashes it whenever he gets home, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...