Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wyoming Stinks.

When Tony is in the field I am constantly thinking of fun things I can do with the boys so we're not sitting around the house watching t.v.  We play in Cody's play room & color, paint, build forts, etc., but Cody's favorite thing in the world is playing outside.  Today it's sunny & from the window, it looks like a beautiful day.  Sadly, it's chilly & ridiculously windy.

The wind drives me crazy.  I want to take the boys outside & let Cody run around & have fun, but it isn't really an option.

I hate it.  He's not going to want to leave Texas next month when we go visit.
I wish I were more creative at coming up for things for us to do.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya - dumb wind. I hope tomorrow is nicer so we can go to the park!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...